"My Little Deuce Coupe" This car was used on stage for a Beach Boys concert. There are pictures of Bruce Johnston and Mike Love signing the dash.
Professionally built by 32 Coupe specialists M&S Rods. Recently finished in 2018.
• Russ Nomore premium hand laid fiberglass 5 window chopped coupe body. It's straight with no damage
• The paint is gorgeous color with a smooth glossy finish. It has a BMW Merlot color with a clear coat
• Up .....
front it has a chrome spreader bar, tri-bar headlights and a steel 3 piece hood with louvered side panels. It has chrome door handles and mirrors on the suicide doors
• In back it has tear drop tail lights with blue dots and a chrome spreader
• All new glass
• Speedway electric wiper motor
• Polished set of staggered size Torque Thrust wheels and BFGs look great on this car
• The inside of the cab is completely upholstered. The bucket seats are done to match. It has pleated door panels and kick panels. Merlot piping gives it a nice touch. The carpet is custom cut with bound edges and matching floormats. It also a center console with cup holders and a stereo, speakers are in the kick panels
• Two signatures from the Beach Boys, Bruce Johnston and Mike Love, it's been cleared over to preserve it
• Full set of white face Dolphin Gauges
• Sparkling chrome tilt column
• Power windows
• Seat belts
• EZ wiring and fuse block
• Reliable crate 350 motor has an Edelbrock aluminium intake, Holley carb, HEI ignition and headers
• Dressed up with a matched set of aluminum valve covers and air cleaner
• The a/c compressor and alternator are chrome
• An aluminum radiator with a big electric fan keeps it cool
• It opens with a release under the right corner
• It is completely boxed and upholstered, the floor is carpeted
• The battery is located in the trunk in a battery box with an upholstered cover
• Upfront is all chrome. Superbell drop axle with chrome trailing arms, shocks, steering components, and transverse spring
• It also has a Unisteer rack & pinion steering
• In back is a 4 link system with adjustable coil over gas shocks
• All new brake system with disc at all 4 wheels and a power brake booster
• Fat dual exhaust with Thrush mufflers and it dumps out just before the rear end
• Polyethylene fuel tank.
• Looking up at the motor it is clean, the flywheel cover is chrome
• 700R-4 overdrive auto trans with a finned aluminum remote oil cooler
• Speedway Ford 9 inch with 3.55 gears
• Chassis and floor are painted body color
At RH MotorCars, we're enthusiasts first. We want you to enjoy your new car from the minute it's delivered and the trailer door drops. Before a car leaves our shop, it's gone through comprehensively, both visually and mechanically. We do more than just kick the tires, though: We road test (if the weather permits us here in Cleveland!) and polish it inside and out.
We're proud of our inventory and do our best in describing each example as accurately as possible. As with all classic cars, it can be difficult to know the true miles and history. Further, what one person sees is a gem, another person might not. So before making an investment, we encourage you to hire the services of a private inspector for a third party opinion. After all, we want you to be happy with your car for years to come!
No matter where you'd like your car shipped to, let us make the arrangements. We've shipped cars all over the world. Delivering your new ride in an enclosed carrier is nothing new for us. We'd be honored to arrange all the logistics for you! Every car we sell, from Sunday drivers through the rarest exotics, is meant to be driven-get out there!
If you have any questions before, during or after the sale, do not hesitate to contact us. It's what we're here for! Call us at (440) 914-0000, write to us at email@example.com or stop by and see our shop at 6441 Davis Industrial Parkway, Solon OH 44139. We're only 26 miles from Cleveland Hopkins Airport so getting to our shop is easy!
We welcome any prospective buyers, their buyer's agents or inspectors from Monday through Friday during business hours, as well as evenings and weekends by appointment. We're car people who love what we do, and you'll feel it from the first time you contact us. Give the R&H crew the opportunity to serve you: Our passion and attention to detail set us apart!