Symbolic International are pleased to present this great 1956 300S with great and successful race history.
1957 Maserati 300S “Long-Nose” Fantuzzi Spyder
- Officine Alfieri Maserati (Factory Team Car)
- Ex-Scuderina Madunina Team Car
- 4 first overall finishes by 5-time F1 World Championship race driver, Juan Manuel Fangio
- Actively and competitively raced from 1957 to 1972 having competed longer and in more races than any other 300S
- Massive spare parts package .....
including an extra complete original 300S engine, s/n 3071, five-speed transaxle
- Numerous other period original components valued well in excess of one million dollars
- Complete, full documented history from new
Chassis Number 3069
Chassis Type Factory Race Team
Engine Number 3058
Cylinder Head Numero Interno 31
Engine Block Numero Interno 31
Engine Block Match Number 2
Transaxle Match Number 2
Completed December 20th, 1956
Certificate of Origin April 1957
Destination Officine Alfieri Maserati (Factory Team Car)
1st Owner Armando Zampiero, Venice, Italy (May 1957)
Contact us for complete history, records and a list of accompanying spare parts.