Symbolic International are pleased to present this beautiful resto-mode Mustang Convertible. It started life as a '65 289ci 2-Valve V8 Convertible. The original car was brought to us in 2010 and stripped down to bare metal to begin the 10 month transformation process into the car you see today. It has covered only 1,950 miles since its build and is a blast to drive.
The owner wanted a clean ''wolf in sheeps clothing'' build, which is exactly what he got.
Understated, refined, and .....
alot of muscle.
- 1,950 Miles On Frame-Off Build
- Black Metallic Exterior Paint with Twin Dark Gray Ghost Racing Stripes
- 347ci Stroker Ford Performance Engine Producing 400+ hp w/ Programmable Fuel-Injection
- BBK Single-Stage Intake
- BBK 70mm Throttle-Body
- 5-speed Tremec TKO Transmission
- Wilwood Power Disc Brakes Front & Rear
- Power Windows, Doors, Trunk Release, and Locks
- Power Black Canvas Convertible Top
- Coilover Suspension
- Custom Black Leather Bucket-Seated Interior
- Kenwood 1000-Watt Stereo w/ Navigation & iPod Connect
- 17'' Mag Wheels
If you are looking for a clean and well-built Mustang Resto-Mod, this is a fun and great choice.