Thoroughly restored, multiple award winning, unique, classic Corvan 95 that's sure to turn heads wherever you take it!
- 145C.I. Air-Cooled Flat-6 Engine
- 4-Speed Manual Transmission
- Only driven about 3,000 miles since detailed restoration!
- Dual Carburetors
- 4-Wheel Independent Suspension
- Tall Dual Side Mirrors
- Cameo White Steel Wheels w/ Hubcaps
- Classic-Look Whitewall Bias-Ply Tires
- Spare Tire
- Finished in Georgian Gray and Cameo .....
- Silver Interior w/ Multi-Color Patterned Seat
- Red-Oxide Undercarriage Finish
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
Ideal Classic Cars assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this vehicle. The information contained in this vehicle description is provided on an ""as is"" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness. Mileage displayed may not be actual mileage due to exemptions.